Monday, March 10, 2008

doctors and tests

so this last week i started going to a new doctor, stephen johnson obgyn, at the tanner clinic. everything went really well, and i really like this doctor. i feel like there are so many tests to do. i had an ultrasound last week, and not just the one on the belly. i don't have the results from any of it yet, but it all feels right, like i am finally doing the right thing. this week i have to do more blood tests, and we have to test todd too. i think he is ok with it. he would never say if he wasn't so i'll just assume it is ok.

other than that, it is spring break for weber this week, so i am just vegging out at home until our trip. we are going to san deigo on wednesday night. we love to be in san deigo. hopefully i'll have some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Krissey said...

Kam I'm so glad to hear you feel better about this doctor. I hope this doctor can give you some answers that will work for you. Glad to see you're updating your blog! I'm working on mine right now so hopefully it will be ready in about a month or two. Also, have fun in San Diego and enjoy the beautiful weather!

Camille said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you! I'm so glad you found a doctor who will be able to help you out.

Hope you have fun in San Diego- enjoy the sunshine!

The Ericksons said...

Hey Kam! Well I hope it all goes well. I know it is hard. It takes time. You deserve the best and would make such a great mother. Good luck! Oh and I know those non-belly ultrasounds are not fun...don't worry once you are pregnant, you'll get more!! yah!!

Adree said...

Thanks for the update.