Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Favorite Plant of the Week


Because I have been working in the yard and talking about working in the yard with family members, I have been really getting into the plants and flowers of it all. So in tribute to that, I will be posting my favorite plant of the week.

This week is the Rhododendron. And yes I had to spell check that in Word. This variety is pink--hot pink to be exact. And I love it.

I will only take questions if they are easy and the answer can be from the info card it came with.

2 comments:

Petersens said...

They are beautiful flowers! Good luck on all the yard work. It can be so theraputic but also a big pain in the neck with all the weeding!!!

Hollie said...

Hi Kamri!! How are you?? You are so cute! I tried to plant some herb and they all died. I just don't get it. I think I'll just count on walmart to grow my plants. :)
Nice to see you!