Monday, November 3, 2008

long time no post

As most of you know, life just seems to get busier and busier as it goes on. It almost seems like I don't even have time to eat lunch or dinner. I am guessing that it will just get worse as time moves on, but I can hope for some relief, right?

So because of that, I have found an easier way to keep in touch with people--Facebook. I rebelled against it at first, but now that I am addicted to it like a very good drug, i have seen the error of my views. So if you want to send me a message or just say hi, I am there, sometimes. I will try to post things here along the way, just to keep the masses at bay, but if it is important send me a message there.

Love and a spa day to you all, especially with the upcoming holiday season.

1 comment:

Katelyn Krum Shaw said...

send me an email with your email address and then you can see my family's blog.
katelyn.krum88@gmail.com