Thursday, October 2, 2008

my feet hurt

It seems like I am getting very old, even though I am not. Today, we had a field trip at the preschool. We went to the fire station. And it was not just going to the fire station. We walked with all the kids and parents to the fire station. That should not make me feel old necessarily, but we walked there and bac a few blocks in the morning session, and then we walked there and back in the afternoon session.

And if that wasn't enough, I got a new calling. I am the young womens and womens sports director. Not that that should make me feel old either. In fact, I love this calling. It is one of my favorite callings. But after a long day of walking, I went and played volleyball for three hours.

As a 25 year old woman, this should not be a problem. But I am feeling it in the heels and balls of my feet, in my ankles, in my knees, and yes in my hips too. I am feeling like I could use two ankle replacements right now.

As much as I am excited for Janson to get married tomorrow, I am not sure if my ankles will make it through the day.

3 comments:

Juline said...

tell janson congrats from me! We should hang out soon! Let me know! You are way more busy than me!

Hollie said...

You are so funny! Don't say you're old cuz then that means I'm old too! Maybe you just need a strong pain killer and a nice bubble bath!

Becky said...

Hi! It's the Fishers. My husband, Curtis, and Todd are friends. It sounds like you are so busy and I can completely relate to the body parts aching! :)