Thursday, August 7, 2008

a deep breath

Just this week, I finished a semester. To most people this wouldn't be such a relief, but because I teach and take classes in the same semester, it is just one large deep breath. Now I just have to get the preschool ready for kids again.

So in thie minute of a break that I have to give myself, I thought I would send a shout out to anyone who is in need of a break. I understand. It seems as I get older (I am 25 now) things get busier and busier. And I don't know what it is about my mental state right now, but when things get busy, I get really, really tired and introverted.

I am off to get my hair done.

2 comments:

The Ericksons said...

we need to plan a get together!!! We are coming out next weekend! Let me know what you are up to!

Unknown said...

Hey this is Ashley Beal aka Ashley Schmidt. I found you through Hollie's blog. It's so nice to see people that I haven't talked to forever. It sounds like your life is pretty hectic right now, so I'm glad you were able to take a break and get your hair done!! I have a blog also and would love to keep in touch!