Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Things will never really slow down...so I post at 10:28 pm

To some of you that might not sounds very late, but lately it has been more insane than it really should be.

So funny story.

Because I have been so busy, keeping track of the days I have left to finish up at the preschool and starting up teaching and taking classes again has been kind of on the top of my list.

So today, I spent all day at the preschool, i have been doing that lately so that once i start teaching again it won't be so bad. I was registering people and telling them the date as they signed the bottom of the form. I got home and Todd was cooking dinner, yes he does that...isn't he great. I started asking him about tomorrow...like what time is your soccer game tomorrow(which is on friday).

And he said it isn't tomorrow. Today is only Wednesday. I was speechless. I had to check the calendar on my phone to make sure he was telling me the truth.

I thought today was Thursday all day and I only had one day left to finish up at the preschool, which is a disaster zone right now. What a relief! Sent from God himself to give me one more day.

Enough of that. On to better news. My friends have had their babies. Kate and Carrie. There are now two new sweet baby girls in the world. It is so fun to see new babies the day they are born. I just love it. And congrats to you two. It is so much fun.

2 comments:

Shanna said...

I love when you get an extra day and even an extra couple of hours! Is Todd playing soccer at the Kaysville Sportsplex?

Juline said...

hey...sorry about dinner...family was here! I will most defintely be there next time! Hope you guys had fun!