Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Personal Impersonal Invitation to YOU

The month of september is past its prime, which is very very very good for me. It seems like everything collides into one or two months out of the year--september is one of them.

Because the month just didn't seem fun enough, I decided to add one more thing to it. On September 27th, I am having a party, but not just any party. We will have Layers, Sentsy, and Stampin' Up all in one place--my house at 11:00am.

So this is my personal invitation to anyone who would like to come, have lunch, and hang out. We will be making a card and trying on all the new layers stuff. Hopefully it will be fun.

Love to all.

3 comments:

Karen S. said...

I'm not going if there's no Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, or Amway! =)

Krissey said...

Hopefully Josh and I will be buying a new car on Saturday but we will be down in Orem so I will try my best to get there!

Abbie said...

Kamri!

I found you through Val's blog. It's been forever. I can tell by your blog that life is CRAZY! It's so awesome that you're teaching at Weber. Write me if you want abbiefoote@gmail.com Oh and I have a blog footenote.com

Abbie (Smith) Foote